10 g beeswax
10 g cocoa butter
10 g shea butter
20 g sunflower oil
3 g natural essence of your choice
- Milk frothing cup with pouring spout or a small tempered glass measuring cup (to be used in a water bath)
- Small saucepan (for water bath)
- Silicone spatula
- Paper towels
- Prepare containers or tubes
- Pour water into a small saucepan and use your glass measuring cup as a water bath container.
- Melt the beeswax, the cocoa butter and the shea butter in the cup.
- Once melted, remove from the heat and add the sunflower oil and natural essence.
- Stir well with a small silicone spatula.
- Pour into containers/tubes. Be careful, the mixture is very hot.
Pour the first quantity up to 3/4 of the tube. When the mixture has cooled down (only a few minutes) a small hole will appear in the centre, pour in the rest of the quantity up to the rim.
Once the mixture is poured, use a paper towel to soak up the excess in the cup. DO NOT put under water until you have wiped it clean. Clean with very hot, soapy water.