Moisturizing lip balm
This balm will nourish and protect your lips, summer and winter!
Milk frothing cup with a spout or a small tempered glass measuring cup (will be used in a double boiler)
Small saucepan (for bain-marie)
10 g cocoa butter
10g shea butter
20g sunflower oil
3 g natural essence of your choice
- Prepare containers or tubes
- Pour water into a small saucepan, and place your cup as a bain-marie container.
- Melt the beeswax, cocoa butter and shea butter in the cup.
- Once melted, remove from heat and add sunflower oil and natural essence
- Stir well using a small silicone spatula.
- Pour into containers/tubes. Be careful, the mixture is very hot.
Pour a first quantity up to 3/4 of the tube. When the mixture has cooled (a few minutes only) there is a small hole in the center, then pour the rest of the quantity up to the edge.
Once the mixture is poured, use a paper towel to absorb the excess in the cup. DO NOT PUT UNDER WATER, before having wiped it well. Clean with very hot, soapy water.