This rich and creamy cream penetrates deeply and leaves your skin incredibly soft and revitalized.
small kitchen scale
Small saucepan (water phase)
Medium saucepan (oily phase + emulsifying wax)
Small stainless steel bowl
Electric hand blender
275 g water or hydrosol of your choice
1.5g potassium sorbate
90 g Abyssinian oil
38 g Lanette emulsifying wax
15 g stearic acid
3g vitamin E
7g essential oil
- Weigh the water into the small saucepan.
- Weigh the potassium s orbate in a small bowl, then add it to the water.
- Weigh the oil , emulsifying wax and stearic acid (oily phase) in the medium saucepan.
- Weigh vitamin E and essential oils in a small bowl, set aside.
- Bring the water to a temperature of around 55°C.
- Melt emulsifying wax and stearic acid with oil in medium saucepan. up to a temperature between approximately 55°C and 60°C.
Be careful not to overheat. If the temperature rises above 60°C, leave to cool for a few minutes.
- When the contents of the 2 saucepans are similar around 55°C to 60°C, remove from the heat.
- Pour the aqueous phase INTO the oily phase.
- Mix with the hand mixer for 1 minute.
- Add vitamin E and essential oil.
- Mix well for 2-3 minutes.